Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2011

A special thank you to my followers!

I just wanted to thank you every one for your kind comments - haven't worked out yet how to respond on this blog thing - when i do it kicks me out - boooo!  - I've been hit down with a nasty stomach bug that's doing its rounds in Portsmouth UK so was flapping around last night in delight when i hit the 300 mark!!It certainly cheered me up! Wow, never thought I'd have this much interest -made some lovely CI friends as well - and to the ones who are at the same journey or merely interested. I hope its been some help my whole purpose to this blog is to educate - the Neurelec device appears to be quite new and when i was researching for information - i couldnt find much about it. As i progress further into this blog Im hoping that it will help us all

please email me if you have any thoughts or things you'd like me to add as i shall be sharing them at a later stage once Ive had my operation

Love you all xxxx deafie lisa xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at final last ive resolved the making comments part - im such a blonde sometimes it took me 13 days to work it out - special thanks to sarah for her advice xx